Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Traveling Tea with Jesus at Waverly Gardens in North Oaks Minnesota

I so enjoyed my visit with some women today at Waverly Gardens Assisted Living in North Oaks Minnesota for a tea, devotion and tea bingo.
We tried two teas and they were Superfruit Gogi Green Tea and Coconut Dream which is a black tea.
It was so much fun to meet these lovely women today.  They were a blessing to me.  Some knew about tea and the benefits of drinking tea and joined in the conversation which was great! 
We had the shoe decoration giveaway again and Marie was the one who guessed the size of the shoe and won the shoe decoration.  She was so happy and pleased that she won.  It was a joy to see her enjoy her winnings.  She came back as I was leaving just to say again how much she treasured that shoe. 
As I prayed on the way to Waverly Gardens I asked for Jesus presence and that all would be comfortable with me and that they would enjoy their time together. Jesus was present. It was relaxing and peaceful.  Sipping on a cup of tea and hearing the story of the teacup was good.  We are each special in God's eyes no matter where we are in our life. 
   One of the women was 90 years old and did not look any older than 70.  She was an inspiration.  They all were. It was fun to hear more about them and their families.  It was fun to share.  Each time I have a tea with others I learn how just the simple things in life can be so good .  It helps me to realize that taking time out with others is good and it helps others to know that you care. 
I keep thinking about the story of Mary, Martha and Jesus.  I keep praying that I can be more of  Mary these days and not so much Martha.  I have been a Martha and that is ok, I know, but I think Jesus wants me to be more of a Mary these days and sip on that cup of tea with others and learn more about them.
Thank you Jesus for the time together with these women and pray that they be blessed this week in some special way.   I pray that as I shared the teacup story that in some way it touched them and helped them to know they are special no matter where they are in their life.  Thank you for giving me the words to pray as we finished our tea.

Ps 18:32  God arms me with strength; he has made my way safe.  He makes me as surefooted as a deer , leading me safely along the mountain heights.

You go forth as ambassadors of Christ.  The almighty Friend will always be at your side to sustain you. George Nixon Briggs

Have a blessed Tuesday!

Traveling Tea with Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment