Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Friday, October 15, 2010

My day

Wow!  What a day it was today and sure felt God's presence.  Before I left today to volunteer at our church bookstore God led me to post on my facebook the song from Casting Crowns that I posted here too on Thursday. This song touches my heart and know we need to pray.  I had my cup of tea and left for the bookstore.  Have I told you yet my dream is to have a tea room someday along with a used or new Christian bookstore?  As I arrived at our church's bookstore I got started checking some inventory and that is fun because I get to see all the wonderful things that are coming in.  Well, one order was a teaset!  I got to see a teapot and cup and saucer with a Bible verse on the teapot.  It was very pretty.  Made me think again of my dream but then remembered that God has put me on a different journey at this time and am enjoying it.
As it was getting to 1 pm ,my quitting time, two women came in.  I found out they were mother-in-law and daughter-in-law and mother-in-law was here visiting from Tennessee.  The daughter-in-law was purchasing Jesus Calling devotional for mother-in-law. We got talking and sharing and found out that daughter-in-law had lost her 7 month old son back in July and heard the story of how they came to Grace church.  Mother-in-law said it was two angels that she had met after church one day in Tennessee that brought her son and daughter-in-law to Grace and it was a blessing as Grace has really helped them along.  The man and woman angels were from Minnesota, mother-in-law  said  and she asked where and they said Chanhassen and she said my son lives there.  They , the angels, asked if they had a church and she said they are searching and they, the angels,  said they need to go to Grace. 
We talked about angels and my experience with an angel I felt was an angel when we lived in Texas. 
As I was checking them out with their purchases I said, Oh, you are getting the Casting Crowns CD and I really like this one song and posted this on my facebook today and the daughter-in-law says so did I before I left today to come here.  Wow!  WE both looked at each other and said this is God working here and bringing us together at this time before I was leaving .  They were my last customers. I also found out they go to same service as our family does.  God gave me another friend at Grace today.  Isn't he just wonderful?.  I so enjoy working at the bookstore and I have met some wonderful friends there.  It is truly a blessing from God.  Oh, and that is another story.  I was praying about working at a bookstore and that Sunday , a few months ago,I go into the bookstore and see a sign asking for volunteers and so I signed up.  The person in charge of the bookstore's name is Harvey and that is my dad's name!  Not too many Harveys. 
I got a call from the person who is going to have a tea tasting Oct. 31st and it was fun to talk about tea and scones for her party.  I am excited and so is she.  God is going to introduce me to some more friends that enjoy tea that day and it will be fun.
I have a tea on Monday with assisted living group and will be sharing our famous heart teacups.  Please pray that God will be with us that day and we will feel his presence.  There will be about 8 women.  I will share tea, devotion and tea bingo.  Please pray that I will be ready and it will be a relaxing time with these women.
Thank you for the prayers. 
Have I told you that I am blessed to be doing this blog and sharing with you?  I  pray that you are enjoying and that you will be blessed  reading my blog. 
Enjoy your cup or cups of tea today. 
Relaxing in His word with a cup of tea.

Blessings on your day!   

Traveling Tea with Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment