Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Friday, October 1, 2010

Say "Yes" for tomorrow from the book The Tea Lover's Devotional

Rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven- Luke 10:20

A few days after Roy  Rogers passed away at his home in Apple Valley, California, a local Christian television station broadcast a tribute to his life.  In one of the segments, Dale Evans, Roy's wife, sang a song entitled, "Say 'Yes' for Tomorrow."  This song was dedicated to the memory of Roy's early decision to put his trust in Jesus as his Savior.
While listening to this song I began to think back over my own life, back to when I invited Jesus, as my Lord, into my heart.  At that time I made the most important decision in my life.  I truly said "yes" for tomorrow," in that I settled my eternity by saying "yes" to Jesus.  I was a teenager who came from a Jewish background.  Even though my decision for Christ didn't set well with my extended family of aunts and uncles, it did settle for me what my tomorrows would be.  My direction for the future was decided.  As I've matured in my life I've realized that many adults have never made that affirmation. 
What a shame to search all one's life and then, at the end of life, be unsure what the future might hold.
Dale Evans shared with her audience that Roy had made this decision a long time ago.  And since she also was a believer she had the assurance that she would be reunited with Roy in heaven.
If you haven't settled what tomorrow will be, take time today to guarantee your destination.  Confirm to your family that you will be united together forever in heaven.

Father God, I thank you for providing a way so I can know where my tomorrow will be. Thank you for sending Jesus to pay the price on the cross for my sins.

In advance of a tea party, create a list of what makes each woman you have invited beautiful in your eyes.  Use examples from that woman's life of how she demonstrates areas of beauty and grace.  Share these with the group and encourage others to offer their words of honor as you lift up each person in attendance.

                                             Where there's tea there's hope.  Sir Arthur Pinero

Traveling Tea with Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment