Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Thursday, October 28, 2010

My week of blessings

I feel I have not been here for a few days and miss posting.   It has been quite a busy week.  We had power out at our home from this past Tuesday until late Wednesday night due to high winds.  During this time God showed me many blessings.  He showed me that He is right where we are in difficult times.  He is there with us even  in the not so difficult times.  I am happy to know that and hope you do too.  Sometimes not so easy to see at the time.  He has blessed me with many friends who will pray for you when you come before them and ask.  Such a blessing that is. 
God brought before me two more teas to do when we are in Texas over Thanksgiving week.  I am thankful and blessed to be able to share tea, devotion and tea bingo with these two groups.  Now, I think I am full and so grateful that I am going to meet some more wonderful people in Texas.  I am very excited and now will be praying for these groups in the next few weeks that God will be with us as we share with others about how special they are in God's eye.  I look forward to sharing some wonderful tea with them and have fun playing tea bingo!  I will also share the benefits of drinking tea.
I pray that you will see God's hand in each one of your lives.  I pray that you will know God is working in your life and that it may not be right away you will see what He is doing but you will see in His time.  Pray that you will have the patience as sometimes hard to do but know God is working.  He is right beside you.

Have a tealightfully day.  Enjoy the message God sends your way today with a cup of tea! 
More to come ......

No comments:

Post a Comment