We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.
Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.
Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Blessings to you and your family. Have a TEA- rrrific day.
Email me for a free sample of tea!
Traveling TEA With Jesus
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Check out my website when you have time. www.trinitea4Eternitea.yolasite.com
Enjoy your cup of tea!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Things You'll Need
- 1 to 3 tsp black tea, or 1 to 2 tea bags of black tea 1/2 cup water 1/4 to 1/2 cup ice Evaporated or condensed milk Sugar or simple syrup (optional) Crushed or regular ice (optional)
- 1Boil the water and steep the tea for three to five minutes. Use as much tea as you would use for a whole cup of tea, even though you are using only half as much water. If you're not sure how strong to make the tea, err on the stronger side. The cream and sugar will overwhelm weak tea.
- 2Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of ice. This will melt and bring the tea down to room temperature or colder.
- 3Use condensed milk if you want a sweeter drink, and evaporated milk if you want a less sweet drink. Add the condensed or evaporated milk to taste. Traditionally, creamier is better--the milk in iced milk tea isn't a flavoring like it is in English tea, it's an essential ingredient.
- 4Add as much crushed or regular ice as you like. Because ice waters down the flavor of milk tea, traditional milk tea is cooled in a refrigerator or served at room temperature, but if you want the chill of iced tea without waiting for your drink to cool, you'll need to add more ice and drink it rather quickly.
- 5Adjust the sweetness with sugar or simple syrup to taste.
- 6Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator. Iced milk tea will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
- 7Experiment. There's no one way to make iced milk tea, so play with the strength of the tea and the proportions of tea to milk and ice. Try using different types of tea, or add flavorings such as cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, rosewater, or hazelnut syrup.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Here is a recipe for Russian Fruit Tea- Combine 1/2 cup apple cider, 3-5 cloves and 5-6 tablespoons of Orange Pekoe Tea. Add a small amount of boiling water and steep for 7-10 minutes. Strain the tea.
To serve, pour a small amount of the strained concentrate into a cup and fill the rest of the cup with boiling water. Sweeten to taste with honey or fruit jam. Enjoy!
Watch for more info on other countries and their history to follow in next few days.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Adding sugar to your tea will only add calories. Try flavored tea instead. Add fruits, nuts, spices to your tea.
Green tea and red laser attack Alzheimer's plaques
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Enjoy with your cup of tea and with your friends!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
The teas that I am sharing the next two months are Pumpkin Spice Black Tea, Christmas Black Tea, Sweet Potato Pie black tea, Nutcracker Rooibos, Chocolate Mint Rooibos and Pecan Pastry Green Tea.
Each one is yummy! If you want to try a sample please let me know and will get some to you.