Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

God is powerful

As I sit here on this beautiful Wednesday afternoon I see much that God has created.  The sun, the birds, the trees, the grass, the breeze.  I just love these type of days with temperature around 70 or so. 
I had my cup of tea and devotion.  My devotion today was about God being powerful and how we come to him with our requests and He will listen. My prayer for you today is that you will be touched by God today and that you will know He is right there with you.
Traveling Tea with Jesus

Here is my prayer for today and Bible verse I would like to share with you.  Enjoy it over a cup of tea.

God’s divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Through these (His glory and goodness) He has given us His very great and precious promises, so that through them (the promises) you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires ” ( 2 Peter 1:3&4).


Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you that through Your divine power I have all that I need today to get through life and to be a godly person in the process. Thank you that You have given me promises in Your Word. I believe Your Word, please open my heart today to the help of Your Holy Spirit. Thank you that I can actually participate in the divine nature of Jesus and be different where I walk today because of Your power at work in me and through me.

Fill me with Your Spirit now. Help me in the practical circumstances of life today to be wise and
careful. Help me in my relationships today to show Your love and grace. Give me physical and emotional strength. Thank you that I will need nothing today that You cannot lovingly and abundantly supply me with as I allow You access to my whole life today. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment