Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tea Time with Jesus

I just discovered this book the other day and received it in the mail this past week titled Tea Time with Jesus by Laura Sanders.
I thought this was a great book to share with others as we are Traveling Tea with Jesus.
I would like to share Baby Countenance with you.

Ps 123:1,2  I lift up my eyes to you, to you whose throne is in heaven.  As the eyes of slaves look to the hand of their master, as the eyes of a maid looks to her mistress, so our eyes look to the Lord, our God, till he shows us his mercy.

Did you take notice of how eyes mirror the expression of the heart?  Little children are the best models of this.  They sincerely express the honesty of how they feel in the moment.  When they feel sad or happy, upset or calm, you can look into their eyes and immediately know how they feel deep within. 
I remember when our son, Chris, was about a year and a half. We went shopping, a day out as a family.  We strolled our son in his baby buggy.  Took him to his favorite section, the Toyland, and let him hold onto a soft, cuddly stuffed animal.  But he was besides his usual cheerful self that day.   His eyes told the whole story- he was under the weather, he was not feeling well.
In life, we have days where we too stumble and fall short.  There are days where we may be besides our normal selves. We may loose courage in facing our giants.  We may loose strength to keep pushing on.  But when and if we stumble and fall short in pleasing God, all we need to do is explained clearly in today's verse.... all we must do is look up to heaven and fall onto our knees. 
Pray with a pure childlike heart and a baby countenance that sincerely desires forgiveness from our Abba Father, our Daddy God.  How can our God who loves us as the apple of His eyes, turn His caring eyes from this?  How can He not provide us with even the desires of our hearts?
Feel this heartbeat.... I lift up my eyes to You, my Abba Father, to Your throne in heaven.  As the eyes of a maid look to her mistress, so do my eyes look to You, Lord.  I will continue till I find Your mercy and grace.  I will not give up until I receive the miracle I ask for unspoken at this moment.  Until the answer comes,  I will knock at Your door so I can testify about Your wonderful faithfulness and others may know too of  Your goodness.  Until that precious time, with your joyful anticipation, I look to You, Abaa Father, wth a baby countenance.

From the book titles Tea Time with Jesus- Laura Sanders 

No comments:

Post a Comment