We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.
Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.
Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Blessings to you and your family. Have a TEA- rrrific day.
Email me for a free sample of tea!
Traveling TEA With Jesus
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Commenting on a blog
1) Click on the title of the blog when it arrives in your email box. For today's post you would click on the words "How To Post a Comment on a Blog." This will take you to my actual blog online.
2) Once you are at my actual blogsite, click on the word "Comments" that is right at the top of the blog post.
3) Now you can read the post and the conversation other readers have added to the post (if there are already posted comments).
4) At the bottom of all the comments you'll find a box that says "Post a comment". This is where you actually respond. Type your response in the box. Then click on the "Comment As" box where you can just post under the name "Anonymous" if you want.
(If you want to post under your first name or a nickname, you can do that by signing up for a Google ID here -- You'll also be signing up for a "Gmail" email account which you can choose to use or not use. Once signed up, you can post to any blog with your Gmail/Google name. You can even put a picture on your Google account and then when you post a comment on a blog, your picture will come up, too!)
5) Click "Post Comment" and your comment should post!