Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Monday, August 23, 2010

Tea Orphanage fundraiser

am doing a tea at my home and online to help raise some funds for the Sri Jinananda Orphanage. Deadline for this month is August 29th. You can order online or through me.


You can go to website and put in these numbers and you can see the description of each. Website is www.tealightfultreasures.net/tea and these are the product numbers that qualify- T2123, T2119, T2120, T2121, T2122. THe company is donating 10% of the net retail profit of the sales of these ceylon teas to the Sri Jinananda Orphanage. These blend of teas are fantastic. Each tea label features artwork created by the boys in the orphanage. The theme- What I want to be when I grow up.-

Love to have you spread this around. Need orders by the 29th of August for this month goal that I have set for myself. EAch month I will be doing something different but this month and possibly October I will do again. I have a heart for children and orphanages as my daughter was adopted from China and she has been a blessing!

Some other teas that are good- T2112- Super Fruit Gogi Green, T2056 Chamomile Mango, T- 2024 Sweet Cranberry Apple, T-2026 Summer Berries, T2219 Toasted Almond Spice Cake, T2098 Organic Lavender Lemon Tea Cake, T2035 Green Rooibos Peach, T2048 Raspberry Royale Rooibos, T2054 Rooibos Caramel Cream, T2001 Blueberrry Bouquet, T2007 Fruity Raspberry, T2032 Christmas Morning, T2110 Coconut Dream.

Thanks for spreading His Word and info about this fundraiser!.

www.tealightfultreasures.net/tea



http://www.travelingteawithjesus.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment