Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Friday, August 20, 2010

Tea and mild cognitive impairment

As I work with assisted living and bringing tea to them I thought I would educate others about tea and mild cognitive impairment.  After a few years doing research and drinking tea I feel it is healthy to drink 2-3 cups of tea a day.  I feel God has put me on this journey at this time in my life to educate others about tea and about Jesus.  I am so thankful that God has led me to this and with prayer, devotion and drinking tea we all may have a longer life on this earth to educate others about tea and lead them to Jesus through tea.
http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/139/1/120

Green Tea and Cognitive Decline

Scientists have found that green tea slows brain aging, helping prevent declining memory, cognitive impairment, dementia and Alzheimer's. Drinking more than 2 cups a day of green tea reduced odds of cognitive impairment in elderly Japanese men and women by more than half. Many studies indicate regular tea consumption is associated with lower risks of cognitive impairment and decline.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_tea


God bless you on your journey.

Traveling Tea with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment