Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tea and His Word today

As I sat this morning having my tea and  rereading the book by Susie Larson The Uncommon Woman I realized again how blessed I am to know my Lord and Savior.  He has showed me so much .  F rom the reading today Susie Larson writes in her book from the chapter ,Wisely picks her battles, that "The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray"  Prov. 12:26.  I Sam. 15:24 Saul gives the reason for his disobedience. Is.8:13 Ponder the cost of fearing man versus fearing God.  Describe a battle or conflict you were tripped up by because you feared the wrong thing. 
Susie writes at end of chapter the Declaration:   I have discernment in how I relate to others, and I wisely walk away from the battles God has not called me to fight.  I will not be bound or manipulated by others' opinions of me. Even when good people think I am bad, I will put my trust in Him.
God bless your day sipping your tea and being in His word.  Thank you for being part of Traveling Tea with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment