Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My day today

It was a wonderful day today and thank you all for your prayers as I traveled to Milaca today for a tea at two assisted living homes.  I met some wonderful people there.  Each time I am a bit nervous before going but God always lets me know it will be ok and I am doing work for Him  It was a great day.  God brought some rain but only during the time I was sharing tea.  I was able to get items into the building before rain started and it stopped when I put items back into the truck. God you are an awesome God!
This was my message for today  from my friend calendar that I read when I got home.  God had a message for me today and wonderful timing.  God knows when we need those times to hear from Him.
 One of the most important responsibilities in the Christian life is to care about other people- to smile at them and to be a friend of the friendless. God wants to use you to help his other children. Dr. James Dobson
Ps. 90:17 Let the Lord our God favor us and give us success. May he give permanence to all we do.


What an awesome God we serve.  The people I met today enjoyed  the tea and the baskets my friends help me assemble for the winners of Tea Bingo.  Thank you all for helping with this.  What a provider our God is if we trust, obey and have faith.
 
Blessings, be in His word and drink a cup of tea!
 
Traveling Tea with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment