Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Thursday, September 23, 2010

What a wonderful day it was

We arrived in Houston today Sept. 23rd and had our tea at Stagecoach Assisted living in Magnolia Texas.  What a beautiful place and we met some beautiful people there.  We met Dave and Manuel the owners.   That was a blessing to us.  They are truly people who care  about what they do and it was great to visit with them.
We had tea with about 9 residents and it was wonderful.  We even had 3 men who had tea with us.  It was great.  We had tea, devotion and Tea Bingo.  I pray that they enjoyed this time as much as we did. 
I had prayed before this event that God would be present and just let the time be blessed by all. I felt God's presence at Stagecoach Assisted Living. 
This is why I am doing this.  I want to touch those less fortunate and make it a day remembered for all.   I was blessed to have met these people and that they were part of my life.
I was reminded this past Sunday that as we spread God's word we make it an adventure and not a burden.  This was an adventure, one that I will treasure, and it was not a burden. 
I will remember those happy faces. I pray that God will touch each of these residents in some way that they will remember who we were, the devotion we read and they will or have accepted Jesus in their hearts.  They were so sweet.
We prayed after devotion and before we left. 
Thank you God for what you showed me today.  Show kindness and love and you will do the rest.  What a wonderful God you are!

This is a wonderful journey I am on and thanking God for the opportunity to be there at Stagecoach Assisted Living in Magnolia Texas.

We met our son at Rice University tonight for a bit and wish we had more time to visit but thankful for the time we had tonight.  We will see him again on Saturday and Sunday.  I am excited to spend some time with him.  Pray as he travels tomorrow for Oklahoma State to run a CC race on Saturday.  Thank you!

We are off tomorrow to meet some friends that we have not met personally yet and know this will be another blessing. 

Have a blessed Friday.  Touch someone with kindness, love and a cup of tea.  It will be well worth it!

Traveling Tea with Jesus  

No comments:

Post a Comment