Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time Spent with God today

I was praying about my business/ministry and God put before me the story about Mary and Martha. He reminded me that as I do my sharing tea with others, devotion and Tea Bingo I don't have to be so busy with details. I just need to share tea, a devotion and Tea Bingo. I don't need to be so concerned about how fancy it is. What He said to me today was be with the people, spend quality time with them, share Jesus with them. Be more of a Mary than a Martha. Enjoy your time with the special people I bring to you.  He shared with me we don't need to have all these things to share tea. Make it simple so that you can share with others what is really important. That is what He wants me to do. I am excited to be on this journey God has put me on. He keeps showing me each day how He wants me to proceed.

Here is a devotional that I would like to share with you which I read today that spoke to me and about what I received from the Lord today.

A Quiet Place 
Ps. 23:2-3  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures He leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Ruth has been scurrying around all morning, baking bread, making homemade pickles, and washing the beets she'd picked from her garden.  The kitchen was stuffy and hot, and she felt the weight of exhaustion.
She had just finished cleaning the kitchen when she heard a horse and buggy pull into the yard.  She glanced out the window and saw her sister, Marilyn, step down from her buggy.
Ruth opened the back door as Marilyn walked onto the porch.  "What a surprise!  I didn't expect to see you until Sunday, " Ruth said, motioning her sister to come inside. 
Marilyn smiled and entered the house.  "I felt like taking some time off today, and I thought you might like to go with me to a quiet place."
Ruth tipped her head in question.  "It's not quiet at your place?"
"Not the kind of quiet I need when I'm feeling tired or stressed.  Besides, when I'm at home I see all the work that needs to be done."  She reached for Ruth's hand.  "How about you?  Wouldn't you like to take a little breather?"
Ruth nibbled on her bottom lip.  "I really should clean the rest of the house, and then I need to...."
"You'll make yourself sick if you work so much," Marilyn interrupted.
Ruth knew her sister was right; she really did need to take a break.  She hung her choring apron over the back of a chair and opened the door.  :Where is this quiet place you are taking me to?"
Marilyn wiggled her eybrows, " Remember how much fun we used to have when we were girls and went swimming in the neighbor's pond?"
Ruth's mouth fell open. "We're going swimming?"
Marilyn chuckled. " I think wading might be more appropriate for women our age.  Or we can take off our shoes and let the tall grass tickle our toes as we listen to the birds sing and feel the wind blowing softly against our faces."
Ruth nodded, feeling a sense of excitement.  She knew it would do her some good to get away for a while and let God minister to her tired soul.
If we aren't careful, the demands of life can overwhelm us.  Taking the time to relax and enjoy the beauty of God's creation can restore and renew our tired bodies, as well as our minds.
In Matthew 11:28 , God invites us to "come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."  Even if you can't leave the house for a time of renewal, remember to pause several times during your busy day.  Take a few deep breaths, close your eyes, and visualize yourself sitting in a quiet place beside the Lord.
It is not the load that breaks us down, it's the way we carry it.

Traveling Tea with Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment