Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pathway to Success

Pathway to Success (First Place Bible Study)I received a book the other day titled Pathway to Success.  It is a Bible Study along with Bible memorization, exercise and diet.book.  I have done a series of these and they are by First Place.  Great studies! 
Well, as I started this one I could not believe first day was about Cindy and Cindy is my name.  Of course, she is a bit younger than I. As some of you know I have been on a journey of searching and wondering where God wants me to be.  It has been a struggle and for me to listen, be patient and trust in Him and HIm alone.  I believe God has a purpose in each one of our lives and He will bless it if you allow Him to work in your life.  He has showed me last few weeks and sometimes I get it and sometimes I don't.  His timing is so right each time as with this book.  He knows what I need and will provide.  I love Him so much and thank Him each day for what He is showing me, growing me in this process.  I pray that you will also trust in Him and honor what God has for you in your life and even if you don't think He will provide He will.  Trust Him.  God bless you on your journey with Him.

My first day was Discover God's Dream for you..  Ask God to give you a dream, and resolve to lead a disciplined life that reflects your commitment to living obediently. 
This one is good.  Have you ever thought, I would accomplish so many wonderful dreams if I only had enough money?  Well, the author writes- reflect on the infinite riches God has given you in Christ Jesus and then you can really begin to dream!  His resources can't be exhausted.  He has a vision for you rlife.  Rejoice today, for you have reason to hope.  Believe that God will reveal Himself to you.  His promises are as true today as they were centuries ago.  Now, that is good!

Blessings.  Enjoy your Word with the Lord today and enjoy , of course, with a cup of tea!

Traveling Tea with Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment