Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tea around the world

As I have been thinking about my talk on Tea Around the World I realize so much more to know about tea and so interesting.  I received a call this past week about doing another tea talk to women in Coon Rapids for their tea.  I am thankful to God for his guidance in all of this and for a wonderful woman who has been letting others know about what I have been doing. I met this woman about a year ago when I did a tea at the community center where she works.  She is a blessing in my life.  It is wonderful for me to meet others over tea and new friendships.  I thank God for each one He brings into my life.
Here is a great recipe from the book The World in your Teacup by Lisa Richardson.  I made it today and it was good.
http://www.amazon.com/World-Your-Teacup-Celebrating-Traditions/dp/0736925805/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322959212&sr=8-1
Apple Tart-  2/3 cup all purpose flour
                     1/3 cup butter, chilled
                     2 tablespooons sugar
                     1 egg yolk, beaten
                     pinch of salt
Apple topping- 3 granny smith apples
                          2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
                          3 tablespoons white sugar

Preheat 400 degrees.  Sift flour into a large mixing bowl and set aside. Cut the butter into small pieces and use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the flour until it looks like breadcrumbs.  Add the sugar. Mix in the beaten egg yolk and add warm water by the drop until the dough forms a ball.  Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.  Peel the apples and slice. Remove dough from refrigerator.  Roll dough into big circle about 1 inch thick.  Line a greased 8 inch tart pan with the pastry.  Prick it with form and trim the edges.  Arrange apple slices into circles on top of the pastry, sprinkle with sugar and dot with butter.  Bake for 30 minutes.  Allow to cool, slice and serve.
Enjoy with your friends over tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment