Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Sunday, December 4, 2011

God is good all the time

God is such an amazing God and when you know He is speaking to you all the more. Our message today at church was in Job and read Job 1:1-22 and how he suffered but did not blame God . We are to remember suffering gets us stronger. What was amazing in all of this was that this quote from C. S. Lewis I posted yesterday on my facebook was a quote our Pastor used for his message today. I know for a fact God was speaking to me and I was in awe. Giving God all the glory today and I pray that you find time for Him each day to thank Him for the good and the bad. They both are blessings but we may not see that right away. God has his reason and this is His world. I pray you will get to know Him more and more each day. It is worth your time. When your world crashes in on you grieve honestly, worship God through your pain and refuse to play the blame game. Jesus Christ never lets go. Knowing God is better than knowing the answers. Speak His truth and He will not be disappointed. God bless you all this Christmas season.
Here is the quote- "If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Enjoy your cup of tea and His word today!

No comments:

Post a Comment