Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Friday, December 30, 2011

Ministering

I have learned that we all make mistakes and sometimes God will use those mistakes to help others.  I am reading a book titled Love, Sex and Happily Ever After by Craig Groeschel.  As I am reading this book I am wondering if God is wanting me to share this book with youth, college students over tea.  I feel God has been speaking to me as I have been reading this book.  I have not done that well with relationships and marriage and God has showed me through this book that we all make mistakes and if we ask for God's forgiveness and keep the faith and trust He will bless us.  He has helped me to understand something I did not know before is that you need to have that relationship with Him first before any relationship, dating or marriage.  I would like to share this with others over tea.  I would like to share my testimony and life with others that are young and share this book.  I want to help them to know they can be strong with the Lord and not feel pressured by the world and their ideas.  Help them to want the desire to know the Lord and give their life over to Him.  As I have been reading this book I wish somebody would have reached out to me to help me understand.  I am praying to see if this is another way God wants me to minister with tea.  Reach the elderly and youth over tea with God's word. 
I had a wonderful tea with some new friends from an assisted living in Bloomington a few days ago and it was great to meet somebody who has daughter living in Houston and knew another person from town we lived in a few years ago in Texas.  I met a woman who mixes green tea, apple cider vinegar and ginger to help her arthritis.  God was present for this tea and it was another blessing. 
Praying for God's guidance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment