Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Friday, August 5, 2011

Messages today

I was helping with housekeeping and laundry at an assisted living today and met some wonderful people.  Met a woman who has her cruise boat in Washington and just loves it.  She is a nurse also but got so busy that had to quit that.  She was visting her mom and I am thankful to have met her.  I had told her about my dream about having my tea retreat home and enjoying tea.  She said you should do it if that is what you feel you are led to do.  Then I was talking to a man and he talked about North Dakota where he was from and now lives in assisted living home.  He said North Dakota and Texas are the richest states right now.  HMMM.  I have wanted to start a tea retreat in Texas not because it is rich but feel God leading me back there.  Still praying. 
Now as I sit here reading my book Walking with the God who cares  I am reading about how we are to do our work, ministry for Him and Him alone.  We are to go over and above every assistment the Lord gives us.  Your  weariness in ministry should never cause you to stop running the race,  Living for the audience of one means you carry out your ministry "in the Lord."  Matt. 25:40  iI tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.  A. W. Tozer wrote,
If you are living only to buy and sell and get gain, that is not enough. If you are living only to sleep and work, that is not enough.  If you are living only to prosper and marry and raise a family, that is not enough. IF you live only to get old and die, and never find forgiveness and the daily sense of God's presence in your life, you have missed God's great purpose for you....Build that invisible altar within.  Let the Spirit of God produce the living, cleansing flame that marks your devotion to Christ, our Lord.
Ney Bailey, from Campus Crusade for Christ, said  "You be responsible for the depth of your ministry , and let God be responsible for the breadth of the ministry."

God bless you this weekend and enjoy that cup of tea in God's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment