We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.
Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.
Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Blessings to you and your family. Have a TEA- rrrific day.
Email me for a free sample of tea!
Traveling TEA With Jesus
Monday, February 13, 2012
Cream Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons loose Cream Earl Grey tea leaves * 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
*1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- In a food processor, pulse together the flour, tea, and salt, until the tea is just spotted throughout the flour. Add the confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and butter. Pulse together just until a dough is formed.
- Place dough on a sheet of plastic wrap, and roll into a log, about 2 1/2-inches in diameter. Tightly twist each end of wrap, and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice the log into 1/3-inch thick disks. Place on parchment or silpat lined baking sheets, 2 inches apart (2 probably needed depending on size of sheets). Bake until the edges are just brown, about 12 minutes. Let cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks and cool to room temperature.
Enjoy! You probably could use Earl Grey tea too.