Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tea events and conversation

I am preparing for my tea talk for 200 women Saturday before Thanksgiving and 2 teas in Texas.  God has showed me last few days that I am right where I am suppose to be right now.  Please pray for me as I prepare for my talk asI know God has put this before me so that I will trust and obey in Him.  A friend from Texas told me about a website Love your Neighbor and I ordered some things from there as it has to do with tea.  As I was thinking about my talk and theme God put before me the subject Tea Around the World.  Well, there is a pamplet from Love your Neighbor that is going to help me with the subject.  I knew this was from God.  He also showed me a great book that talks about tea around the world. Well, God keeps showing me that if I have the faith and trust in Him he will be there to guide me along.  He will bring others to me as He has done in the last two weeks. As I was thinking about December and teas and praying I received an email from a chaplain from an assisted living in Bloomington to share a tea with their residents there. It was exciting to receive that email and praying that I will be able to share tea with the residents there in December.
The teas that I am sharing the next two months are Pumpkin Spice Black Tea, Christmas Black Tea, Sweet Potato Pie black tea, Nutcracker Rooibos, Chocolate Mint Rooibos and Pecan Pastry Green Tea. 
Each one is yummy!  If you want to try a sample please let me know and will get some to you.
God blessings to you and your family and enjoy your tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment