Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Sunday, January 23, 2011

January Tea

What a blessing today was.  I got to share Orchid Berry, a Green and White Tea Blend , with an assisted living today.  It was so much fun to see the women enjoy the tea and the milk chocolate we had with our tea.  It was fun to see their smiles and laughter as we read Miss Spider's Tea Party and A Tiny Tea.  We talked about the different types of tea, had a devotion and played Tea Bingo.  After each tea I have I  know it is where God wants me..  I need to trust Him.  I get nervous a bit before but He always shows me when I first walk in to a new place  there is a peace and He lets me know He is present.  I am so blessed to be on this journey and meet such beautiful womenand some men too.  I even get to share God's word and pray with them!  It is also fun to hear them talk about it and want me back.  I am going to be doing an ice tea probably in August there.  Hard to think about right now as it is cold here in Minnesota and can only think hot tea right now  but know it will be fun to plan ahead and excited about it.  Can't wait to see them all again real soon.

If you are interested in some tea from Tealightful Treasures check out my website at www.tealightfultreasures.net/tea    The Orchid Berry is one of the teas in the gift pack All Things Going Green. 
Enjoy your tea this day and have a blessed evening in His Word.

Cindy 
Traveling Tea with Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment