Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving week -Tea in Texas

It was just wonderful the week of Thanksgiving.  We had 3 days of preparing tea for assisted living homes and group homes.  It was so wonderful to meet all the people we met over tea.  Ech one that we met touched our lives. They were so happy and excited to share a cup of tea with us along with a devotion and Tea Bingo.  We were truly blessed to have met everyone.  I think and pray for them each day.  They were all such beautiful people. 
Each day we had two events.  It was so much fun to travel to each one.  God so knew who we were to meet.  God showed us the wonderful qualities in each person. 
Met a woman who did not like tea but decided she did after she tried it and learned more about the tea benefits.  Met another woman who liked our heart shaped teacup so much that she purchased one.  
I thank God for giving me the opportunity to share tea with those we met in Texas.  He was present at each one. 
 I received a phone call from Linda after we had tea at their group home and said that their residents enjoyed the tea and time together and felt Jesus' presence  After I received that call it brought tears to my eyes as I could hear God speaking to me and saying, " Continue on this journey I have you on.  Stay strong and spread My Word.  "
If God willing I am praying that we will be able to do some teas in February in Texas.  We have a Christmas tea in December along with doing a tea tasting at a home and an event in Delano for this coming Saturday. 
Pray that God will bring us people who enjoy tea as much as I do.
I thank my daughter and my husband for helping me as I could not have done it without them. 
My life continues to see the many wonderful people God has created.  I enjoy having tea with new people.
Blessings for your Monday.
Check out our teas at www.tealightfultreasures.net/tea  Tea makes great Christmas presents- stocking stuffers!
When you are pressed for time, you can do tea. When you want to create a splendid event, you can do tea.  When your budget is tight , you can do tea. When the sky is the limit, you can do tea. Even if you can't cook, you can do tea!
Let us know if you would like us to  come to your assisted living or group home or private home for a tea, devotion and Tea Bingo. Love to meet  you!
Traveling Tea with Jesus

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment