Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Friday, November 5, 2010

Tea and events

I am excited for my vendor fair tomorrow and share TEalightful Treasures with others and also Traveling Tea with Jesus. 
Please pray that all will go well and that I can help educate others on tea.  I enjoy being around people and sharing tea.

Also, I have 8 people that will attend tea at Wimzeez in Long Lake Nov. 12th.  God brought 4 new people to me that I have not even met but talked with on the phone.  I am excited to meet them and have tea with them. 

Tea helps slow us down and meet others. 
Tea takes time and that is when we can relax, talk with others and sip the tea. 
I know I had mentioned before that I want to be more of a Mary these days and not so much a Martha.  Tea has helped me to do that along with reading God's word.
I am thankful for God's work in this event.  Help me to just be me and that God will bless all those who attend.  That is what it is all about.

Sip your tea today and take some time out for God's word.  It will be a blessing to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment