Thank you for joining my blog. I would love to share some tea with you.

We share tea and talk tea at assisted living homes, private homes and community centers. We play Teago Bingo with prizes for winners. We are also doing mystery tea events.

If you would like more info on our tea tasting events, mystery teas or want to receive a free sample of tea please email tea4Jesus@gmail.com or call 763-370-2980. Love to hear from you!

Spend time being refreshed by God's Word with a cup of tea. Relax in a comfy chair that gets some afternoon sun. Reflect on the goodness of life.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or
from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. Wilfred T. Grenfell

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Ps 100:4

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings to you and your family. Have
a TEA- rrrific day.

Email me for a free sample of tea!

tea4Jesus@gmail.com

Trinitea4eternitea.yolasite.com

Traveling TEA With Jesus



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Christ is Risen

Enjoy some tea with your family Easter Sunday and celebrate His Life!
I wanted to share some things that God showed me on my birthday this last Sunday.  We have our home for sale and he brought a possible buyer or one that has a bit of interest.  He had our neighbor , who is a realtor, bring the prospective buyer.  I also believe, as we were at our neighbor's waiting for them to be done, I saw 3 people looking at home and my neighbors only saw two.  I believe there was an angel at our home during this time.  Also, as we were at our neighbors my friend told me about the message they heard at their church and all she could think of was me.  You see, my friend and I had a bit of disagreement a few months ago  I have such a desire to live for Him, share tea with others,have a retreat like home in TExas, and bring others together and share His word.  I talk about that alot and at the time she had enough about that.  AFter she heard the message on Sunday about how our desires if are from God we need to act upon them.  Have faith. We need to listen to the desires of one's heart. It was such a blessing to have received that message on my birthday from a friend who I treasure. Our hearts were mended on that day and it was a wonderful moment., She even liked the tea I brought to share  as she is not much of tea drinker but this herbal tea she liked! 
God blessed me on my birthday by bringing an angel to our home, mending a friendship and enjoying some tea with my friend and I getting to hear that message on ITunes.
I pray that you will hear His word when He speaks to  you and you will do what God has called you to do if it is His will.  I pray that you have the faith and trust in the one and only true God. He is an awesome God!  Thank you God for what you do in each of our lives and pray we will see those moments as you work in our lives.
Enjoy your cup of tea and His Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment